[arch-projects] [devtools] devtools maintenance

Dave Reisner dreisner at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 22 08:35:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm going to stand in as maintainer of devtools as long as my time and self-
interest permits.

I've already scoured arch-projects for the past few months and pushed anything
which was trivial and/or didn't have any strong objections. I also pushed
another patch or two from my own branch which solved some issues which were
raised in patch form.

I realize that I've probably missed a few patches. If you care about a patch
you sent recently and don't see it on master, please rebase and resend. I'm
attaching the remaining 2 patches from my repo that I haven't pushed. Feedback
welcome.

If all goes well, I'll be tagging a new release of devtools by the end of the
week.

Cheers!

Dave Reisner (2):
  Include end of options delimeter in makepkg_args
  makechrootpkg: build as same UID as invoker

 archbuild.in     |  2 +-
 makechrootpkg.in | 20 +++++++++++---------

2.1.0