[arch-projects] [dbscripts] Various improvements

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 23:44:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I work on the derivative of dbscripts for Parabola.  Through the
course of trying to merge git branches that haven't been synced in
years, I ended up with some patches to your version of dbscripts, and
figured I should try to contribute back!

As your dbscripts works fine for you... I understand that many of
these changes may be "unwelcome", and percieved as "change for the
sake of change".  I believe that each of these has at least some
merit, but some less than others (at least grab the bugfix from patch
10!).

--
Happy hacking,
~ Luke Shumaker