[arch-projects] [devtools] [GIT] The official devtools repository branch master updated. 20170813-10-gddd508e

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Sat Sep 16 21:22:55 UTC 2017

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:34:11 -0400,
Jan Steffens wrote:
>     makechrootpkg: Reopen console to assign the CTTY
>
>     nspawn does not give us a controlling terminal, hence we ignore
>     interrupts. Apparently this was lost in systemd at some point.
>
>     Hack around this by reopening the console to make it the controlling
>     terminal.

Does downgrading the chroot's glibc to 2.25 make this unnecessary?  Or
are we seeing different issues?

  (You'll also need to downgrade binutils, as current binutils depends on glib>=2.26

   For convenience:
     https://archive.archlinux.org/repos/2017/09/08/core/os/x86_64/glibc-2.25-7-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
     https://archive.archlinux.org/repos/2017/09/08/core/os/x86_64/binutils-2.28.0-4-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
   )