[arch-projects] [namcap] possibility to use renamed PKGBUILD files

ashark at linuxcomp.ru ashark at linuxcomp.ru
Wed Jan 24 22:17:52 UTC 2018

> How is "startswith" any less arbitrary than "endswith"? Because of some
> habit to move PKGBUILD to PKGBUILD.suffix?
Yes, as I already told at https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57193:
I keep several PKGBUILD files in one directory, and they are named like "PKGBUILD-project1" "PKGBUILD-project2" "PKGBUILD-project3"
It is personally my usage. Maybe somebody else names them differently, even maybe without "PKGBUILD" substring in file name.
So, for my need, I just could replase "package.endswith('PKGBUILD')" with "package.startswith('PKGBUILD')". But it would be better to just consider every non-archive file as a PKGBUILD file.