[arch-projects] [arch-repo-management] Regular meetings in March

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Wed Mar 16 15:59:13 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm not available for meetings in March [1].
I would therefore propose to do the next meeting on April 6th (19:00
CEST), again on Jitsi [2].
You can of course also do meetings without me before then :)

As a short update in regards to the project: I have applied for funding
via Prototype Fund [3]. Whether I am chosen for the funding round
(starting September) will not be made public before the end of May
though. If I am chosen, I will be able to work six months in full-time
capacity on the project, which would be great.

Best,
David

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2022-March/030744.html
[2] https://meet.jit.si/20220406-arch-repo-management