[arch-releng] squash FS error sometimes on ISOs

Gerhard Brauer gerbra at archlinux.de
Mon Aug 3 04:41:58 EDT 2009

Am Sonntag, den 02.08.2009, 18:41 -0300 schrieb Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi:

> > Probably the program will try another ioctl to get size if one fail, an
> > abort if can do it (i guess)

I'm sure the reaon for this dmesg messages were:
a) Some error we possible have done during setup of the chroots (but the
stat of /var/log/dmesg.log speak against this).
b) More likely is the function command_usb () in mkarchiso, where and
how we create the usb images (ext2 FS, partitioning the image file etc.)
This in a linux32 chroot give probably the ioctl call errors in x86_64
kernel ring.

Nothing to be worried about IMHO....

Gerhard