[arch-releng] Bittorrent with webseeds

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:28:02 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Freitag 23 Januar 2009 18:46:49 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> Yes, on one condition - if you do the generation and tracker uploads
>> of the torrent files. I did it once and it was a big pain. :)
>
> I can do it (I did it several times before). But: I cannot do it before Monday
> evening and it's usefull to setup the torrents at least one day before the
> announcement.

Yeah, we may be a tad off on our Friday target date.

Gerhard, could you possibly build some of the ISOs? Is everything in
order? I am adding dmraid to the package list right now.

I won't be home until late tonight (now + 6 or 7 hours), and I can get
to building then - I'm actually building the grub based ISOs now (yay
ssh and screen).