[arch-releng] Bittorrent with webseeds

Gerhard Brauer gerbra at archlinux.de
Sat Jan 24 11:57:19 EST 2009

Am Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:20:03 +0100
schrieb Gerhard Brauer <gerbra at archlinux.de>:

> Am Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:28:02 -0600
> schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>
> > Gerhard, could you possibly build some of the ISOs? Is everything in
> > order? I am adding dmraid to the package list right now.
> >
> > I won't be home until late tonight (now + 6 or 7 hours), and I can
> > get to building then - I'm actually building the grub based ISOs
> > now (yay ssh and screen).
>
> Yes, sure. I build today (Sat.) all i686 ISOs and upload them to
> http://users.archlinux.de/~gerbra/iso/
> I try also building the i686 USB images (never tried this). SO you
> could pick up what you need.
> I start building the isolinux images when you say: i build grub ISOs.

OK, I've built the i686 ISOs and uploaded them.
From my view this could be the final ISOs (dmraid is added, newest
mkinitcpio is on board, they all boot...)

I have not built the USB images (cause the stopper FS#12896), but I've
uploaded a test image for USB which probably have fixed this problem.
Myself could not test this.
http://users.archlinux.de/~gerbra/iso/test-usb/archlinux-2009.01-1-ftp-i686.img
http://users.archlinux.de/~gerbra/iso/test-usb/md5sum.txt
I also put these links to the bugreport, so that reporting users could
test them.

Gerhard