[arch-releng] planned release date?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:50:38 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've missed the moment when the list was created,
> so I had to read all messages from archives,
> so it's hard to reply (with quotes) to existing threads now.
>
> Do you guys still plan to release final ISOs by the end of this month,
> or the target date is "when it's ready"?

Yes. I will do whatever it takes to get this out this week.

To all: please test. We keep running into bugs which need fixing, so I
will sit down tonight and close out everything I can in the bug
tracker and push a final (hopefully) beta.

See the roadmap here: http://bugs.archlinux.org/roadmap/proj6
Gerhard and Dieter: please set bugs that need to be addressed as "due
in 2009.01" and I will get them fixed