[arch-releng] Grub and ext4, error 2

Jordy van Wolferen jordz at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 26 17:43:31 EST 2009

Hey,

I just tested 2009-01 beta 2 for x86_64. Used ext4 for my root
partition.
When booting I keep getting error code 2 from grub, I even removed my
2nd harddisk, because I thought that was the problem. Is it possible
that because I used the ftp install, that not all necessary packages are
moved to core?

That is the only thing that I can think of causing this problem, or
could it be a bug?
Can't be, the overlord eats them like candy right ;)

Are there more people having problem with the ftp install and ext4?

Thanks,

jordz