[arch-releng] Grub and ext4, error 2

Alexander De Sousa aphanic at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 26 18:56:21 EST 2009

I've done several install in both physical and virtual machines since the
first alpha. I've tried boot partitions in ext2, ext3 and ext4 (with
different configurations) and never had a problem.

Anyway, tomorrow morning (more or less at 9:30 AM UTC) I'll make another ftp
install using ext4 for boot partitions in a virtual machine and a physical
one. I'll beta2 ISOs unless another one is created by that time and reply
whatever happens, sorry but I can't do it until then... :(

Regards.