[arch-releng] 2009.08 alpha images

Flavio Lira flaviolira1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:15:02 EDT 2009

Hi people,

Downloaded archlinux-2009.08-alpha-core-x86_64.iso, but to install the packages I realized were not installed after the verification of integrity.

In "Configure System" all files /etc/* were blank when trying to
save a file using vi editor have generated the error " 'mnt/etc/*'
E212: Can not open file for writing" and when I set the password for
the root have caused the error "chroot: cannot run command `passwd ': No
such file or directory.". The file /arch/arch-install-guide.txt don't exist.

Somebody could help me solve them?

I apologize for my English!
Flavio Lira