[arch-releng] Assisting Chriss or adopting his CD as a separait project for Arch blind Users

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:07:16 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Seconding what Dieter said here - this is more-or-less the first I've
> heard of this. When we originally started discussing the release
> engineering stuff, Chris and I discussed this topic a bit, but our
> communication seemed to drop off.

Sorry about that.  I disappeared for a while around that time (due to a death
in the family).  Anyway, I've continued producing unofficial snapshots
of the netinstall ISO since then.  Here is the wiki page that I use
for documentation:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux_for_the_blind

-- Chris