[arch-releng] 2010.04.05 snapshots ready for testing

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Tue Apr 6 22:31:10 CEST 2010

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 16:02:00 +0300
Ionut Biru <biru.ionut at gmail.com> wrote:

> here are the issues i found:
> * when testing the dual-arch, using Boot Arch Linux (x86_64/i686
> ) the Mouting the root read-only is failing and another error at
> mounting local filesystems:
>
> /sbin/mount.aufs:plink.c:223: AUFS_CTL_PLINK_MAINT: Invalid argument.

thanks, but need more info.
which image is this ? netinstall or core?
when does this happen? which step exactly in the init process?
screenshot?
what happens if you pick the normal x86, or the normal x86_64?

i just tried netinstall-dual, picked x86 and it works fine.
I only have 32bit systems so i cannot try the other options.
(well i can select them, but they refuse to boot, obviously :)

also, please use http://bugs.archlinux.org/index/proj6