[arch-releng] does anyone ever use the font selection dialog in "km"?

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Fri Aug 27 06:51:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:14:42 +0200
Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
> On the release media, with 'km' you can change your keyboard layout
> and font.
> I personally always skip the font selection.
> What's the point? Does anyone really use/need this?
>
> Dieter

I use it quite often when I have to do a new debug installation at my
thinclient, as it uses my TV as monitor, I guess other people using
alternative monitors do the same as the default font is not always the
best on these machines.

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4