[arch-releng] btrfs-progs in core, default volume setup

C Anthony Risinger anthony at extof.me
Tue Dec 7 17:46:00 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
> Am Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:35:29 -0600
> schrieb C Anthony Risinger <anthony at extof.me>:
>
>> how about pulling btrfs-progs into core as well?  and on that note,
>> where does btrfs stand in terms of AIF?
>
> I'd like to see btrfs in [core] and AIF, too.

meant to change the subject on last message.

i will post within a couple days the complete sub-root structure
needed to support advanced features provided by the updated btrfs
hook.

if we can, at the minimum, install user systems into a dedicated
subvolume, my life becomes 10x simpler, and i don't have to tell
people...

"great! the conversion process worked! now, go and `rm -rf` all the
useless crap in the btrfs root that i cannot safely remove
programatically due to a shortcoming in btrfs that has fallen on deaf
ears the 5+ times i've brought it up to the list"

:-)

C Anthony