[arch-releng] current state of things

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Dec 14 16:41:46 EST 2010

On 12/14/2010 12:46 PM, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:37:17 -0300
> Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi<vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar>  wrote:
>
>> All changed pushed to master now. So next test isos will have the new
>> directory scheme.
> Thanks Gerardo,
> so your push access to archiso git works now?
Yes. Thanks.
> what's the current state of archiso? are more things planned ?
> major or minor?
status: working, stable.

TODO: split syslinux.cfg in some files and support basic keyboard remap
at syslinux stage. (compared to directory scheme changed, this will be a
minor change from "devel" view, and major from "user" view)
This may be included in next .iso or in next-next...
> aif-git has improved a bunch lately (incl. nilfs2 support), but
> there are some things still on the roadmap like btrfs support and
> gpt/uefi.  although i don't mind if the latter gets delayed.
I like (U)EFI support, but I don't have any real hardware to test. :(
> There's also some other stuff holding me back (pending nilfs
> patch for initscripts, nilfs-utils/btrfs-utils should be able to get
> installed on user systems (move them to core repo?) etc)
I never used/involved these FS.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1