[arch-releng] how many/which non-base packages do you select during installation?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Dec 19 12:51:09 EST 2010

When I install arch, I don't really bother
reviewing the package list to enable packages I want; I just install
the system using the base group and install extra packages when I need
them.
With maybe the exception of openssh, I have noticed i always need that
one right away anayway.
Out of curiosity: do you guys also have this kind of approach, or do
you actually take the time to review the package selection dialog? why?
which packages do you usually choose right away?