[arch-releng] Iwlagn driver issue

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:16:38 CEST 2010

> Once you made your wireless work and are online, enter the following
> command:
>
> dmesg | curl -F "content=<-" npaste.de

Unfortunately, curl isn't on the CD.
If the original poster has a flash drive, that might be an option.

I saw the same problem just now.  My wireless setup is different.
My card is a Ralink RT2500.
I noticed that both the rt2500pci driver and ndiswrapper were loaded
when I booted from my CD.
Apparently, the two drivers are both trying to service the card.
Should I just blacklist ndiswrapper by default?  It shouldn't be loaded
automatically anyway, because there are no ndis drivers installed when
someone boots from CD.

I'll try and paste my own dmesg output later today.

-- Chris