[arch-releng] Formal Apology To All Involved With Last Nights Tempor Outburst

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:52:50 CEST 2010

Chris,
Sorry for losing my tempor that way.
As for accomplishing anything, I failed to do anything and actually waisted a lot of time by blowing up that way on the Arch list-not to mention that you had nothing to do with it. I took all my anger out in dealing with wireless on the CD itself on everyone, and now that I think about it, it was even more stupid to do.
Rather childish, actually.
I'm a better person than this usually.
It won't happen again.
Sorry for including you in the blow up, when you have done a good job at providing this project.
After all, chances are that if you hadn't undertook something like this, that Arch still would not have the Speakup screen reader, not to mention an accessible installer.
I sincerely apologize, and hope that you personally at least, will forgive me for doing what I did to you.
I shouldn't have done that to you, Chris, and I never will do that again.
I'd also like to send a formal apology to the entire Arch-Linux release-team as well.
I realize that everyone of you, especially Dieter, volunteer time to work on Arch, and I shouldn't be slamming any of you with questions such as "Why doesn't this snapshot come out and such"
I am greatful to Thomas looking into this though, to see why the CD does do what it does, I do not think the Ndiswrapper module was  included in the list I sent to the list, was it?
Like I said again, I won't blow up that way again.
Thanks all.

God Bles.

Sincerely,

--Keith Hinton