[arch-releng] Archlinux automated via PXE

Nico Schottelius nico-archlinux-releng at schottelius.org
Fri Apr 1 19:54:12 EDT 2011

Simo Leone [Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 04:40:21PM -0700]:
> I added a few things to make serial console work over PXE/IPMI recently...
> so at least you can do manual installs that way.

That's probably another good step into the right direction!

What about logging to a remote tcp/udp port and/or syslog support?

In the end, the killer for using an OS in a large infrastructure
is automated installations though, not only logging :-)

Cheers,

Nico
--
PGP key: 7ED9 F7D3 6B10 81D7 0EC5  5C09 D7DC C8E4 3187 7DF0