[arch-releng] GRUB Problem

Netanel Shine netanel at archlinux.org.il
Sat Apr 2 15:41:01 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I just want to report a bug I found last iso-update.
Yesterday I tried to install the latest version of the automatic build ,
version : archlinux-2011.03.23-netinstall-x86_64, Everything was great, I
was installed it like a normal installation, nothing special, the normal
packages with GRUB... everything seems to be fine, until the grub
installation part, - then it was crashed and back to the cli.
my partition table was: (without boot partition)
 /root = ext4 /var = reiserFS swap = swap (82) /home = ext4
--
Best Regards,

Netanel Shine