[arch-releng] Iso tests

Tom Willemsen tom.willemsen at archlinux.us
Sat Apr 2 19:23:14 EDT 2011

Hey Dieter,

On 02 Apr 18:01, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> I fetched Tom's latest testresults branch, followed all instructions in the
> README - all steps executed fine with the exception of
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23228 -, But when I go to
> http://127.0.0.1:8000/isotests/
> I get:
>
> DatabaseError at /isotests/
>
> no such column: isotests_test.architecture_id
>
> Request Method: 	GET
> Request URL: 	http://127.0.0.1:8000/isotests/
> Django Version: 	1.2.4
> Exception Type: 	DatabaseError
> Exception Value:
>
> no such column: isotests_test.architecture_id
This is probably one of the places where I changed the model, so you'd
need to recreate the database or manually execute a bunch of SQL
commands to change the database to what it was to what it is, I usually
choose the first.

> (archweb-env)17:54:47 dieter at ws archweb testresults ? ./manage.py syncdb                                                              1 ↵
> Syncing...
> Creating table isotests_hardwaretype
> The following content types are stale and need to be deleted:
>
>     isotests | hardware
>
> Any objects related to these content types by a foreign key will also
> be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these content types?
> If you're unsure, answer 'no'.
>
>     Type 'yes' to continue, or 'no' to cancel: yes
> No fixtures found.
Probably another place where I changed it, Dan was complaining about my
names, so I changed some of them, this makes django think I deleted one
and created another.

> (archweb-env)17:55:34 dieter at ws archweb testresults ?  ./manage.py loaddata main/fixtures/groups.json
> Installing json fixture 'main/fixtures/groups' from absolute path.
> Problem installing fixture 'main/fixtures/groups.json': Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/commands/loaddata.py", line 169, in handle
>     for obj in objects:
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/serializers/json.py", line 38, in Deserializer
>     for obj in PythonDeserializer(simplejson.load(stream), **options):
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/serializers/python.py", line 105, in Deserializer
>     m2m_data[field.name] = [m2m_convert(pk) for pk in field_value]
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/serializers/python.py", line 100, in m2m_convert
>     return field.rel.to._default_manager.db_manager(db).get_by_natural_key(*value).pk
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/models.py", line 50, in get_by_natural_key
>     content_type=ContentType.objects.get_by_natural_key(app_label, model)
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/contenttypes/models.py", line 15, in get_by_natural_key
>     ct = self.get(app_label=app_label, model=model)
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py", line 132, in get
>     return self.get_query_set().get(*args, **kwargs)
>   File "/home/dieter/workspaces/eclipse/archweb-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 347, in get
>     % self.model._meta.object_name)
> DoesNotExist: ContentType matching query does not exist.
No idea what this does.

I'm still not great at reading django errors like that, but I did (which
I forgot to mention, I'm very sorry) change some of the database related
names and fields and such, so I think you should just delete your
sqlite3 database.

I just did and it works fine for me, here's what I did exactly:
  rm archweb.db # This is the sqlite3 database I used
  ./manage.py syncdb
  ./manage.py migrate
  ./manage.py loaddata isotests/fixtures/*
  ./manage.py sync_isos
  ./manage.py runserver
And that works for me.

Again, I'm very sorry that I didn't say I changed the database, I'm
already so used to throwing away all my tables that I forget I do it.

Hope it helps.

Tom