[arch-releng] Was curious if the release team knows when the next ArchLinux release may be?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Tue Apr 19 06:20:40 EDT 2011

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:44:54 -0700
Keith Hinton <keithint1234 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
> I was wondering if you folks at the release side of Arch Linux knows
> when another release might be made?
> Just curious about that.
> I'm sure I'l know when one is released, as I check the main news of
> ArchLinux.org, but was curious when we users can expect to see new
> official hybrid isos with latest kernel and such.
> Thanks.

whenever we can properly track feedback of our testing images, and use
that feedback to reliably promote testing images to official releases.
depending on how fast the feedback app will be done, and how many
people will contribute feedback, i estimate this will take
another month, or two months or so.