[arch-releng] Please test the recent isos

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Thu Aug 18 10:55:44 EDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:28:47 +0200
Charles <ce at vejnar.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Now everything looks fine for me with 2011.08.17. I can't report my
> install on the feedback page: the 2011.08.17 version isn't there. And
> I apparently am the first to test PXE booting.
>
> I also updated the config examples of Trapezium
> (http://hg.vejnar.org/trapezium). Btw, do you think it worth
> mentioning it in the release new features ?
>
> Thanks for the good work.
>
> Charles

2011.08.17 is not available because of a bug/feature (depending on whether you're talking to me or Dan), this has been fixed/hacked now, but I don't know why the version is not visible yet.  Maybe the new script is not live yet.
But either way, 2011.08.18 just became available, you can also try that out.

Thanks for testing PXE, I also found it sad the feedback page didn't contain a single result for it yet.

Even though trapezium looks like a very cool project, I don't think it belongs in the release announcement for the new archiso images.