[arch-releng] Syslinux (ext*/fat) loadconfig file

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 2 18:01:01 EST 2011

On 12/02/2011 07:29 PM, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> $ cat configs/releng/syslinux/syslinux.cfg
> DEFAULT loadconfig
>
> LABEL loadconfig
>    CONFIG /%INSTALL_DIR%/boot/syslinux/archiso.cfg
>    APPEND /%INSTALL_DIR%/
>
> Shouldn't this path be relative? Syslinux (in contrast to isolinux and
> pxelinux) can handle relative paths containing '..'. If we can make this
> relative, we can make the loadconfig trick independent of the path on
> the target medium.

mmmmm..... something like....

DEFAULT loadconfig

LABEL loadconfig
   CONFIG archiso.cfg
   APPEND ../../

its works :)

This file is only used by syslinux/extlinux, bah! both are the same,
hehe you know ;), isolinux go to archiso.cfg via isolinux.cfg and
pxelinux go directly to archiso.cfg.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1