[arch-releng] Patch for archiso-pxe-server

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 4 08:34:06 EST 2011

On 02/03/2011 03:57 PM, Charles Vejnar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am proposing a patch for archiso-pxe-server.
> - It adds one option to avoid killing and strating dnsmasq (usefull if you
> already have one).
> - It corrects one important bug: with "set -e", the pkill are failing (no
> previous dnsmasq or nbd-server) and the program stops instead of continuing as
> it should.
>
> Thanks
>
> Charles
>

> 12a13
>> DNSMASQ_SKIP=false
> 46a48,49
>>      echo "    -k               Skip Dnsmasq start up"
>>      echo "                       (default: ${DNSMASQ_SKIP} )"
> 80c83
> <      pkill dnsmasq>  /dev/null 2>&1
> ---
>>      pkill dnsmasq>  /dev/null 2>&1 || true
> 91c94
> <      pkill nbd-server>  /dev/null 2>&1
> ---
>>      pkill nbd-server>  /dev/null 2>&1 || true
> 130c133
> <  while getopts 'i:s:d:l:m:t:h' arg; do
> ---
>> while getopts 'i:s:d:l:m:t:kh' arg; do
> 137a141
>>          k) DNSMASQ_SKIP=true ;;
> 145c149,151
> <  start_pxe_server
> ---
>> if ! ${DNSMASQ_SKIP} ; then
>>      start_pxe_server
>> fi
Thanks.

oops I added set -e as last change :P
The same that applies to dnsmasq, should be applied for nbd-server.
The original idea of this script was for using from live medium.

PS: Next time must use diff -u, or much better git format-patch ;)

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1