[arch-releng] Iso tests

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Thu Mar 10 16:59:12 EST 2011

on http://127.0.0.1:8000/isotests/add/
-> list of iso's is empty (since it's required, you cannot currently add new entries). as we discussed, there should we a way (probably commandline based, so we can put it in a crontab) to add iso entries to the table based on the directories @ http://releng.archlinux.org/isos/
I first thought we could shellscript this, but since django nicely abstracts the database, we should do it with a pyhon commandline program instead.

-> install type: put interactive at the top (as it's the most common)
-> what does 'Ms' mean?

the pages should have links to each other so that you can navigate to all pages.