[arch-releng] Iso tests

Tom Willemsen tom.willemsen at archlinux.us
Fri Mar 11 03:08:16 EST 2011

On 10 Mar 16:24, Dan McGee wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
>
> Aha, then a Django management command works fine for this, we already
> have several. You are still going to have some issues with that
> dropdown being far too full of things if they are this continuous, or
> do you plan on pruning old ISOs so we can just mark those inactive in
> the list?

Aha interesting, I'll look at that, if that's ok.

I thought maybe any iso's that come before an official release iso might
be best marked as inactive? Maybe then we also need to keep an
'official' field so that can be checked and isos before it might be
automatically marked as inactive at that point?