[arch-releng] The Archiso situation

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 20 15:30:49 EDT 2011

On 03/18/2011 09:35 PM, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Am 18.03.2011 22:09, schrieb Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi:
>> First, sorry for "no response".
> No worries, I am the last one who can complain here.
>
> The real question is: Can you and will you keep maintaining archiso, or
> does your time not permit it?
>
> We should have someone who actively maintains it. In the past you were
> that guy, but are you still that guy? Answering that question is a lot
> about being honest to yourself (I learned that the hard way *sigh*).

Hello,

No, currently do not have time to take on this task. Anyway, I wish to
retain access to commit access.
While I have some spare time, I could not perform many tests over and
over again as before.

PS: A similar situation is in FS, I am no longer "official bug wrangler,
" but every so often, I usually go in and assign some tickets, since I
still have those privileges.

Good Luck!

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi