[arch-releng] Iso tests

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun May 1 06:26:09 EDT 2011

Dan, I saw you wrote a `releng: auto-deactivate old ISO names` commit.
from what I understand, this means when adding a testresult, you can only
select an iso version listed @ http://releng.archlinux.org/isos/ ; but all other versions are still in the database, their feedbacks are still stored, etc?
that seems good behaviour, but just checking.

I still have some remarks, I made tickets for them so they are easier to follow up:

FS#24018 - {archweb} releng: not clear which helptext belongs to which
option/checkbox list.
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24018
FS#24019 - {archweb} releng: filesystem module feedback does not show
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24019
FS#24020 - {archweb} releng: results listing breaks with multiple submissions
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24020
FS#24021 - {archweb} releng: no way to unselect rollback option
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24021