[arch-releng] Off-topic (I have a special announcement for you all!)

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:36:10 EDT 2011

This is off topic, but I thought I'd announce it anyhow, even though
the event was two days ago.
It's May twenty fifth today, but I wanted to let everyone else know on
the Arch release team that on The Twenty Third I officailly turned
twenty four! So just wanted to let you all know that.
I promis you won't see another off-topic post like that, but I wanted
to let you all know.
Please see that if others don't get around to checking this list that
they get to know! :)
Thanks, God bLess.
Happy Arching!

--