[arch-releng] [archiso] pxe_curl/pxe_nfs now in master ;)

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 28 11:06:22 EST 2011

Am 28.11.2011 17:02, schrieb Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi:
> OK: Just for confirmation, what your want is this inside a tarball:
>
> $ tree arch -I syslinux
> arch
> ├── aitab
> ├── any
> │ └── usr-share.fs.sfs
> ├── boot
> │ ├── i686
> │ │ ├── archiso.img
> │ │ └── vmlinuz
> │ ├── memtest
> │ ├── memtest.COPYING
> │ └── x86_64
> │ ├── archiso.img
> │ └── vmlinuz
> ├── checksum.i686.md5
> ├── checksum.x86_64.md5
> ├── i686
> │ ├── lib-modules.fs.sfs
> │ └── root-image.fs.sfs
> └── x86_64
> ├── lib-modules.fs.sfs
> └── root-image.fs.sfs
>
> (remove memtest?)
>
> It can be done in config/releng/build.sh.

Exactly, remove memtest. What I need in the end is this extracted as a
subfolder of http://releng.archlinux.org/isos/$VERSION/. As stated in
another post, this could also be done in the releng script, by
extracting the netinstall-dual ISO with bsdtar. I don't know which way
to prefer, as long as the files are there in the end.