[arch-releng] [archiso] pxe_curl/pxe_nfs now in master ;)

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 29 13:52:13 EST 2011

----- Mensaje original -----

When using ip=dhcp no issue, ipconfig will try to set via dhcp all interfaces. Of course if no dhcp response is received from other interfaces.  The problem is when you pass ip= with some ip (for example from the response of DHCP passed via IPAPPEND) without setting a net device.

For example running ipconfig ip=192.168.0.7:192.168.0.1:192.168.0.1:255.255.255.0