[arch-releng] pacman.conf.{i686,x86_64} ignored by archiso?

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 6 10:48:27 EDT 2012

On 04/06/2012 11:24 AM, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> in the releng env
> (http://projects.archlinux.org/users/dieter/releng.git/tree/) it seems the
> pacman.conf.{i686,x86_64} files are now being ignored. (i enabled testing in there but it's not used)
> Frankly I don't even know/remember how this ever worked, I can't find a reference to these files anywhere.
> How does one control which pacman.conf archiso must use during building of the arch environment it puts on the isos?
>
> Dieter

I do not know about how these scripts works, the only thing that I can
say is about archiso:
build.sh (wrapper to mkarchiso) does not have a parameter to set a
pacman.conf, so mkarchiso by default will use /etc/pacman.conf.

Can you point me where is supposed to be used these files in
releng-scripts? I can not found any references in the tree.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1