[arch-releng] Linux-lts

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 24 10:43:16 EDT 2012

----- Mensaje original -----

For configs/releng, the most easy and qucky is adding linux-lts to additional packages.*, rework build.sh (s/vmlinuz/vmlinuz-lts/), remove linux pkg, modify syslinux/*.cfg adding "earlymodules=loop loop.max_loop=16" to each kernel command line and disable generation of efiboot.img ;)

I think that is all.