[arch-releng] AIF help

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:12:11 EDT 2012

Mr Green <mrgreen at linuxmail.org> writes:

> Hi jdodds,
>
> Am interested in helping out with AIF, have some experience with Arch and could
> help out with testing.
>
> You will of course need to to get the lay of the land first.
>
> Drop me an email
>
> MrG

All help is appreciated! I'm definitely still getting the lay of the
land myself :P

Right now, the develop and experimental branches at
https://github.com/jdodds/aif should both work with
'aif -p automatic -c /usr/share/aif/examples/generic-install-sda', and
'aif -p interactive' should also work on both. I'm still slowly working
through the intention of parts of AIFs codebase, but making fairly
consistent progress...

--
Jeremiah Dodds

blog       : http://jdodds.github.com