[arch-releng] [arch-dev-public] New install iso - proof of concept

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 24 20:58:30 EDT 2012

On 06/23/2012 04:14 PM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> * archiso should be changed in a way that would allow anyone to easily
> create official isos with one command. It should result in the same iso
> no matter how the host is configured.
This is already done with one command, on 64-bit host, (producing (core,
netinstall) X (x86_64, i686, dual) ISO images)), since I removed
devtools dependency and make own chroot functions:

/usr/share/archiso/configs/releng/build.sh build all all

Of course, this only depends on host pacman.conf, but now since your
commit, this does not happens anymore.

Thanks,

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi