[arch-releng] GRUB2 in AIF

Matthew Gyurgyik pyther at pyther.net
Sun Mar 4 23:07:49 EST 2012

On 03/02/2012 12:13 PM, Arokux B. wrote:
> Thanks. I'll take a look at it.
>
> I'm not going to participate in SoC either. Mentor = help.
I'm late to the party. I have been really busy with school. Implementing
grub2 likely wouldn't be that hard, at least from the AIF point-of-view.
I would be willing to help anyone who attempts to include grub2 support.
It has been on my todo list since I implemented Syslinux. I'll be
graduating in May and have no idea were I'll end up, so that offer
stands contingent on my availability.

~pyther