[arch-releng] Pacman Conflicts

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Sat May 19 07:15:15 EDT 2012

Mr Green <mrgreen at linuxmail.org> on Sat, 2012/05/19 07:02:
> Hi Chris,
>
> What conflicts are you having problems with? mkarchiso install packages
> without any interaction for the most part.

I want to install systemd, systemd-arch-units and systemd-sysvcompat. However
systemd-sysvcompat conflicts with sysvinit which had been installed as a base
package before.
As the question to remove packages defaults to 'No' the installation fails.
--
main(a,b){char*/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */c="B?IJj;M"
"EHCX:;";for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)