[arch-releng] mkarchiso & mkinitcpio problems

Mr Green mrgreen at linuxmail.org
Mon May 28 11:50:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have fixed the problems I had with my build script, I needed to run
mkinitcpio under mkarchiso -r <command> run [as per wiki].

Other errors were down to me :)

Managed to get linux-lts kernel working live, but loading base packages
less linux then installing linux-lts did not work as then it broke with
errors of can not find /dev. So I loaded up both kernels then simply
removed linux [kernel] after additional packages were loaded and of
course made changes to mkinitcpio.

Will make the changes for efiboot in next few days.

Now waiting for systemd changes to hit the repos

Thanks again for your help and patience

MrG