[arch-releng] December snapshot

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 29 17:52:54 EST 2012

On 11/29/2012 06:06 PM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was planing to do a new snapshot on Saturday December 1st. I create a
> test image today and also did an install without any issues. Am I right
> that there are no changes in archiso itself worth a new tag? (at least
> none that would affect the resulting image)
>
> Please let e know asap if there are any issues or you like to have some
> bug fixes included. As I am a little late this time we could still
> postpone this till next week if there are still things to do.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

I need to do some quick test, I think should work with current packages.

Yes there is only one commit in archiso, but does not modify the target,
is just a cosmetic change.

I guess UEFI with gummiboot is still broken on Asus motherboards, but I
have no access during these time, to a machine with this firmware, to
test and debug with gummiboot creators.

I can now tag archiso and package it? I need to know how to do these
things :)

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1