[arch-releng] November release

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Oct 28 04:22:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have reviewed and tested the latest patches and all looks fine so
far. There are no big changes which I don't dislike. :-) As discussed
before, I would like to have a few days between tagging and the actual
iso release. So how about we tag the current state today, test and
package it. I was thinking about building the new iso on Thursday and
announce it on Friday (if we still want to have announcements).

I guess it then would be best to not commit new changes or put them
into another branch; we have an unused testing branch atm. Or we
introduce a new maint branch for releases.

Greetings,

Pierre