[arch-releng] January release

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Jan 4 14:36:56 EST 2013

Hi,

I hope you are all doing well. I would like to build our January ISO
image. I talked to Tobias and Linux 3.7 is not moving to core anytime
soon. There are also no solutions for certain UEFI issues. So it
wouldn't be worth to wait a few days in order to compensate for the past
holidays.

I would need to tag and release a new archiso package. Any objections
with that? I just built a new image from the git master without any
issues. The ISO booted fine and the install went smooth.

Greetings,

Pierre