[arch-releng] February release

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Thu Jan 31 07:02:51 EST 2013

Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> on Wed, 2013/01/30 19:12:
> I am going to build a new ISO image on Friday. I did a test build today
> and everything looks fine. It's just updated packages; no changes to ais
> nor archiso. Let me know if there are any known issues or blockers.

This is not about the ISO itself but its download...

Torrent download files can contain more than just one file. How about
including gpg signature for the ISO file? Possibly this increases the number
of people actually checking the authenticity of downloaded files.
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)