[arch-releng] [archiso] syslinux 6 status

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 28 14:09:35 EDT 2013

On 06/28/2013 02:47 PM, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi wrote:
> Good news :)
>
> With syslinux-6.01-pre5 all things tested seems to work! Finally!
>
> Boot from:
>
> cdrom (ISOLINUX):         OK
> disk (SYSLINUX [VFAT]):   OK
> disk (SYSLINUX [EXT4]):   OK
> disk (ISOHYBRID-MBR):     OK

> network (PXELINUX):       OK
(this is using TFTP)

network (PXELINUX [TFTP]):   OK
network (PXELINUX [HTTP]):   BAD

OOPS! I need to research this a bit and report to upstream. Using
5.11-pre1 works fine (lpxelinux.0)

PS: Just as remember, all needed changes are here [#1]

[#1] https://github.com/djgera/archiso/compare/master...experimental

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1