[arch-releng] April release

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 31 18:37:00 EDT 2013

On 03/31/2013 06:58 PM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I might try to build a new image tomorrow. Due to easter holidays it
> might end up a few days later esp. if any problems occur. As always let
> me know of any possible issues we might have.
>
> @Gerardo: I see you pushed a new archiso package, so I guess this is
> meant as an OK from your side?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

OK Pierre. If you need any help, please let me know. I am interested in
the build process. If this is done in any server I can do it, otherwise
my upload bandwidth is very limited to upload the ISO.

About archiso side, yes build works as expected ;)

Thanks.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1