[arch-releng] Confidential - ALL Employees Important Document(s)

Administrator docs6 at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 15 19:17:20 EDT 2013

Please find attached documentation I will need you to complete and send back to me as soon as you can if that▓s okay.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide you with any further support or assistance.

Thank you

This e-mail and / or any attachment(s) is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient(s) and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk at archlinux.org and delete the e-mail. You must not copy it, distribute it, disclose it or take any action in reliance on it.  For Affiliate Members, this publication is only intended to provide a summary.  It does not purport to be comprehensive, definitive or to be legal advice.  Changes to the law and government policy may occur quickly.  We recommend that specific legal or other professional advice be obtained about matters discussed in this publication. We give no warranty (and accepts no liability) for loss or damage sustained by any person, corporation or other legal entity as a direct or indirect consequence of their reliance on the matters contained in this publication. For the future of our children please consider the environment before printing this
  email.