[arch-releng] mkarchiso

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Wed Aug 26 19:48:12 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-26 20:01:23 (+0100), Mr Green wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Output from latest archiso scripts..
>
> mrgreen at arch releng]$ ls
> airootfs  build.sh  efiboot  isolinux  packages.x86_64  pacman.conf
>  profiledef.sh  syslinux
> [mrgreen at arch releng]$ sudo mkarchiso profiledef.sh
> [mkarchiso] ERROR: Profile
> '/home/mrgreen/archiso/configs/releng/profiledef.sh' does not exist!
> [mrgreen at arch releng]$
>
> Path is correct but mkarchiso does not see the profile. A problem with if
> statement maybe??

Hi!

The command has been changed to accept the directory in which a profile
resides as parameter:

sudo mkarchiso -w path/to/work_dir -o path/to/output_dir /usr/share/archiso/configs/releng/

In a future version we can maybe extend this by the possibility to
derive the directory from the path to a profiledef.sh, but this will
require more bash path magic :)

Best,
David

--