[arch-releng] new service start logic

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sat Jul 25 12:26:20 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-25 15:03:49 (+0300), Alexander Epaneshnikov via arch-releng wrote:
> before it really was. but now, as I understand it, symbolic links are
> created there. so I want to know how they do it.

Hi Alexander,

yes, you are right. The customize script will eventually be deprecated.
The way to go currently is to simply create a symlink below the
respective airootfs directory (that's basically all that `systemd enable
<service>` does, while also honoring any `Alias=` setting):

```
tree /usr/share/archiso/configs/releng/airootfs
```

Best,
David

P.S.: Haven't forgotten about talking arch btw! Unfortunately, cleanup
of archiso and other things just eat a lot of time :-/

--
https://sleepmap.de